We are hiring - Key account manager in Madrid
We are hiring
We are hiring
Position: Key Account -Madrid
Reporting to: Regional Director
The Key Account Manager will be part of a consulting team lead by the Regional Sales Manager. He or she would be responsible for the growth of the actual customer portfolio and develop new business in his or her assigned sales territory. The Key Account Manager will have a proven track record of successfully achieving the sales target set by management and be used to sell consulting services such as: Business intelligent, business information, marketing, risk management or debt recovery services. The candidate will have experience in developing strong business partnerships with large customers and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
- Prospecting and attracting new clients in the correspondent geographic area and ensure loyalty of the assigned portfolio.
- Sales presentations to key potential customers.
- Follow up and close sale operations.
- Solve any possible incident raised with his or her managed customers.
- Support and train the sales agents assigned.
- Detailed and updated reporting of any sales activity performed.
- dentify and propose potential improvements to the existing product range.
- BA in Business Administration, Marketing or Economics.
- Minimum three years of experience in similar sales jobs (KA of BI solutions, Risk management IT tools, Risk Consultancy companies, business information, etc).
- High level of knowledge of the financial and risk management tools.
- Knowledge of IT solutions for analysis of commercial risk, financial products, market trends and geo-marketing tools.
- Fluent in English at negotiation level
- Full commitment to the position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High capacity to boost the business.
- Dynamic and proactive attitude.
- Strategic vision.
- Self Starter.